A user certificate is a digital token that can be used to authenticate you to different
compute resources and web sites. Our certificates are internationally
different resource providers.
The certificate request process:
- Complete the form (note, you can hover over each form title for info)
- Click 'Submit Request'
- Save the highlighted text to a local text file, either:
- Click the 'Save' button (this may not appear in some older browsers)
- Or manually copy the text from the text-area
(Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C then paste into a
- Keep this text file safe and do not modify it!
it contains your certificate's private key and only you have a copy
- An acknowledgement email is sent to you with details of your local/nearest
- Contact your local/nearest RA operator and take some phone-ID
- Download your certificate after you have been e-mailed your certificate serial
number (see 'Certificates | Download' page)